Introduction (Brief introduction of yourself)
Hello fellow LISKers,
I am 5an1ty from Belgium and have been working in IT for over 9 years, currently I work as a full stack developer with experience in docker.
I have been active in the crypto currency space since 2011, way back when bitcoin was just getting started. The moment I heard about Lisk I knew the creators were on to something, the other alternative crypto’s didn’t really excite me.
I plan to dedicate my spare time to help improve Lisk in any way possible, may it be pull requests to Lisk’s core code or building projects on Lisk.
I am the creator and one of the maintainers of https://lisk.builders a website where we try to showcase delegates that go above and beyond for Lisk.
– 6 Core Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3
– 32 GB DDR 4 ECC Memory
– Redundant storage
– 4 Core i7 7700k HT
– 16 GB DDR 4 Memory
– Redundant storage
Liskstats node: https://liskstats.net/
Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
Contributed to almost all LiskHQ repositories:
- Docker: Rewrote huge parts in an effort to make docker an easy alternative to the standard way of running a node
- Explorer: Changed all the internal logging code to make lisk explorer faster
- nano: I added a feature that allows you to vote / unvote any amount of delegates. No limit on 33.
- lisk-pool: A lisk pool in multiple configurations, solo pool, or a group pool similar to what Elite already does. (https://github.com/5an1ty/lisk-pool)
- lisk.builders: a website where I try to feature delegates that put a lot of effort in improving Lisk (https://lisk.builders)
- docker-lisk-php: Created and maintain a docker repository for a cli for lisk written in php (https://github.com/5an1ty/docker-lisk-php)
- docker-lisk-network-reporter: Created and maintain a docker repository for lisk-network-reporter (https://github.com/5an1ty/docker-lisk-network-reporter)
Planned projects for the next year:
- A vote manager utility that will allow you to easily manage your votes across multiple addresses and with 1 click submit them in Lisk nano
- Build out a team of close developer friends to build on the Lisk SDK when it’s released
- Your idea here?
Ending Statement (Explain why you will be an excellent Delegate to vote for)
I will continue to actively contribute to LISK in any way I possibly can and I will donate up to 25% of my Delegate Forging rewards as a pool to my voters.
Lisk Chat: 5an1ty